February update from Blaine:
I have attached sign up dates for our layout construction dates. We only have four months left until the N Scale National Convention. I would like to have more finished and operating by then. Please check your schedules and see if we can be ready for this national show. It’s a huge deal for us.
We will not be able to have a February date as the venue is all booked for every weekend that month. I would like to invite all of you to our Monthly NMRA meeting on Feb 17th. I am giving a lesson on how to make model Sage Brush. If you would like to come, please send me an email and I will give you info on time and location.
If someone would like special one on one help this month. Just drop be a line and I will see when I can fit it in.
March 10th Signup:
April 14th Signup:
May 12th Signup:
June 9th Signup:
Join the Pizza Box Model Railroad Club
Formerly the Discovery Model Railroad Club
- Build a model railroad
- Learn Science, Technology, engineering, art, and math
- Visit fabulous layouts in our area (layout tours)
- Operate a model train (operating groups) simulating a real railroad
- Be part of a national organization with exciting activities
- Visit National Model Railroad sites at NMRA rates
- Have expert instruction on modeling techniques
- Your Layout will be shown at the Intermountain Train Expo. It does not have to be completed, just worked on. Layout kits handed out at the Train Day show will be at no charge for the first 40. Materials may be donated but there may be some additional costs incurred for specialized layouts. Rolling stock, engines, power packs are not included.
- This year only – 2018 your layout will be shown at the 26th Annual National N Scale Convention being held in Salt Lake City June 20-24!
- A waiting list may be necessary. We will get you started as soon as possible.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- Join the NMRA as a rail pass member (9 month membership). $19.95 – click this link to join
- Attend monthly construction sessions.
- A Parent must be present at each meeting.
- A copy of your NMRA rail pass receipt submitted to Blaine.
Please read the requirements above and send an email to: Blaine Holbrook: email@example.com
Include in the email: Parents name, Address, Phone, Email address & First Name of children participating.