The next meeting signup:
October’s clinic is in the first week as I will be going to a convention on youth in model railroading in New Mexico the second week. I am looking to build on what we already have.
Nov 10 & 11, 2018 Intermountain Train Expo
We are going to give a train car for every new family or child you bring to class who is new to our program. We hope to include new modelers who want to get started who are your friends. Please let me know by sharing these links with them and making a note in the comment section who it is that is coming.
We had a lot of layouts at the National N Scale Convention!
Join the Pizza Box Model Railroad Club
Formerly the Discovery Model Railroad Club
- Build a model railroad
- Learn Science, Technology, engineering, art, and math
- Visit fabulous layouts in our area (layout tours)
- Operate a model train (operating groups) simulating a real railroad
- Be part of a national organization with exciting activities
- Visit National Model Railroad sites at NMRA rates
- Have expert instruction on modeling techniques
- Your Layout will be shown at the Intermountain Train Expo. It does not have to be completed, just worked on. Layout kits handed out at the Train Day show will be at no charge for the first 40. Materials may be donated but there may be some additional costs incurred for specialized layouts. Rolling stock, engines, power packs are not included.
- This year only – 2018 your layout will be shown at the 26th Annual National N Scale Convention being held in Salt Lake City June 20-24!
- A waiting list may be necessary. We will get you started as soon as possible.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- Join the NMRA as a rail pass member (9 month membership). $19.95 – click this link to join
- Attend monthly construction sessions.
- A Parent must be present at each meeting.
- A copy of your NMRA rail pass receipt submitted to Blaine.
Please read the requirements above and send an email to: Blaine Holbrook: email@example.com
Include in the email: Parents name, Address, Phone, Email address & First Name of children participating.